Miami chosen as the first venue for planned series of multi-purpose esports arenas worldwide by Millennial Esports. The arena will train both esports and real-world racing drivers as well as host traditional esports competitions.
- NFL football on Twitch gaining yards according to Torque Esports data expertsDecember 20, 2019
- Torque Esports Corp. and UMG Media Ltd. update proposed transactionDecember 19, 2019
- Torque Esports data experts highlight in-game promotion as the new “force” in marketingDecember 17, 2019
- Video: Tom Rogers talks Engine Media on Cheddar EsportsDecember 6, 2019
- Video: Engine Media on Bloomberg with Tom RogersNovember 26, 2019